Happy Friday! I hope you had a fabulous week! Today I am bringing you a Fabulous Friday Freebie and it is the Addison Leg Warmer, 0-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, & 3-5 Years. Little girls would look very fashionable in the Addison Leg Warmers and they are also super quick to work up! I love the Addison Series, there is also the Addison Beanie, Addison Cowl, Addison Ear Warmer and Addison Skirt. Don’t forget to share your projects on Ravelry, I would love to see your finished projects!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
The Addison Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern can be found in my pattern store as an ad free and beautifully formatted PDF.
- Get the ad-free, beautifully formatted, printable PDF from Ravelry.
- PIN the pattern to save for later on your Pinterest Boards Here!
- Yarn: Worsted Weight Yarn (Size 4) – Your Color Choice (Photographed Color: Vanna’s Choice Scarlet)
- Hook: K – 6.50MM
- Additional Supplies: Tapestry Needle, Scissors & Measuring Tape
- Gauge: 14 Stitches and 6 Rows = 4”x4” (dc)
- These measurements are approximated, measure head to get accurate sizing needed.
- Sizes Included: 0-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, & 3-10 Years
- Join: When ending the round, you will join with a sl st into the 1st st (NOT the Ch 1).
- Ch 1 will NOT count as a st.
Color used in Sample
- St/Sts: Stitch(es)
- Sl St: Slip Stitch
- Ch: Chain
- Dc: Double Crochet
- FPDC: Front Post Double Crochet – Yarn over, insert hook behind post of stitch (from front to back), yarn over, pull through, yarn over, pull through 2 loops, (2 loops on hook), yarn over, and pull through remaining 2 loops to complete stitch.
- BPDC: Back Post Double Crochet – Yarn over, insert your hook from behind (from back to front), go across the front of the post, yarn over, pull through 2 loops (2 loops on hook), yarn over, and pull through remaining 2 loops to complete stitch.
Addison Leg Warmers
(0-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, & 3-5 Years)
You Need Your K Hook and Your Yarn Color of Choice
Round 1: Foundation Double Crochet (20, 24, 28, 36), join with a sl st into the 1st dc to make a circle.
Round 2: Ch 1, 1 dc in same st, *1 fpdc in next 3 sts, 1 bpdc in next st; repeat from*, until the last 3 sts, 1 fpdc in the last 3 sts, join. – (20, 24, 28, 36)
Round 3: Ch 1, 1 dc in same st, *1 dc in next 3 fpdc, 1 fpdc in next bpdc; repeat from*, until the last 3 sts, 1 dc in last 3 sts, join. – (20, 24, 28, 36)
Repeat Rounds 2 & 3 until the leg warmer measures 4” for 0-3 months, 4.5” for 3-6 months, 5” for 6-12 months, 6.5” for 1-2 years or 10.25” for 3-5 years, ending with Round 2.
Fasten off and weave in any loose ends.